About Me

My photo
I love animals very much. I also love to Knit every available minute.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Day One of my Blog

I am 55 years old and love to knit. I have for about 30 years. I have become more serious about it the last 20 years. I have a lot of stash. I am also one on those who start a lot of projects and don't finish them. I am trying to do better with that though. I have 5 beautiful grandchildren and two daughters and several pets. I love the color purple and yellow. I will be telling you more along the way.

1 comment:

Janey said...

Hello Bev!
And welcome to the wonderful world of blogging.

Sorry for sounding a "greeter"; I just can't resist making the first comment on a new knitting blog.

Just came over from the dishcloth group to see your surprise jacket. I don't have young grandchildren to knit one for, and an adult surprise jacket wouldn't get finished - knitting dishcloths has ruined my "staying power".

Happy knitting,
Janey, who is a tad jealous of those with blogs.
janeyknitting AT yahoo DOT ca